To update the schedule modify the
Crowdstrike Devices Lookup - Gen saved search. It is recommended to clone the default search before making changes (see Clone Saved Search).
The default saved search runs on the 19th minute of every hour to update and continually build the Crowdstrike assets. Most users will find that this schedule works for their environment.
To update the default schedule perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Searches, reports, and alerts.
- Set the "App" dropdown to
- Set the "Owner" dropdown to
- Click "Edit" under actions for the search
Crowdstrike Devices Lookup - Genor the name of the cloned search (see Clone Saved Search).
- Click "Edit Schedule" and update the schedule and necessary.
Last update: February 18, 2023